Canon RF 35mm f/1.4L VCM coming tomorrow at Cinema EOS event

So what other lenses will we realistically see from Canon within the next year or so with all these delays?

Obviously the 24 f/1.4 and the 50 f/1.4 but what else?

I REALLY hope Canon releases an updated version of their RF15-35 f/2.8 and maybe even an updated RF24-70 f/2.8

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Just so everyone knows, You can save your kidney for the cameras.. this L is going to surprise price wise.
When I saw this lens release togther with cine stuff, I thought to myself:
"Some will be pretty disappointed! With the price, the size and supposedly some features..."
I'll make no bet, but I suppose the lenses to be far (!) north of $2k. We'll see.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
When I saw this lens release togther with cine stuff, I thought to myself:
"Some will be pretty disappointed! With the price, the size and supposedly some features..."
I'll make no bet, but I suppose the lenses to be far (!) north of $2k. We'll see.

Depending on where you live on earth (Sorry UK), the price will be a nice surprise. I will release it once I have confirmed the pricing in more currencies.

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
How solid is the info on the name of the camera. I saw many say it was meant to between a C300 and C500 camera , so I am wondering if this name just came from that or if the name is definitely going to be C400.

I. only ask because the C70 is arguably better than c100, c200. I was wondering if they were changing naming schemes with the RF mount.

I guess it doesn't matter. LOL.

From some of the rumors I have heard the "C400" is going to be pretty great (8k DGO) and probably very expensive.

Tomorrow should be fun.

Upvote 0